Envelop your little one in the ultimate comfort of our Bamboo Swaddle Blankets. Extra-soft and naturally sustainable, these blankets will keep your baby warm and secure in loving arms. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your little one is wrapped in an eco-friendly embrace!
Wrapping your baby in a luxe, organic bamboo swaddle blanket is the best way to ensure cuddly comfort and total temperature regulation. Our natural muslin blankets are perfect for sensitive skin, with anti-bacterial properties that parents can trust. Create a cocoon of love!
Bamboo Swaddle Set
Nestle your little one in comfort and style with our 100% organic bamboo swaddle blankets! Cute and cozy designs make for the perfect snuggle sensation for your most precious bundle. Durable, sustainable, and oh-so-soft—you'll love the luxe feel of these oversized muslin wraps.
Our bamboo swaddle sets are a sweet collection of three oversized 100% organic bamboo muslin blankets with cute complimentary designs. These soft and snuggly blankets provide comfort and style for your little one without compromising on sustainability.
Size: 47" x 47" (120cm x 120cm)
Material: 100% Natural Bamboo Muslin
Swaddle your little one in the softness of bamboo with our Bamboo Swaddle Blankets. Pre-washed for your convenience, these breathable and natural muslin swaddles provide comfort and coziness while helping reduce the risk of overheating. With its generous size, you can also use it as a stroller or nursing cover, changing pad cover, burp cloth, and more. Comfort and flexibility, all in one!
You Belong Among the Wildflowers Swaddle Collection
Our sweet collection of swaddles inspired by nature is both beautiful and inspired by nature.
This collection features the sweetest little bunnies hopping along your generous swaddle with a dash of soft pink to light their way. Our wildflower design is both colorful and right on trend with the latest nursery design. The sweet blue diamond pattern swaddle is the perfect gender-neutral design to wrap your baby in soft comfort.
Let the Adventure Begin Swaddle Collection
Wrapped in love and adventure, the Let the Adventure Begin Swaddle Collection makes bedtime stories even more special, with its tranquil prints of whales, palm trees, and sailboats. Have sweet dreams and keep little ones cozy in the softest of comforts!
The Benefits of Bamboo Swaddle Blankets
Swaddle blankets are a must-have for every parent. Not only are our bamboo swaddle blankets soft and stylish, but they also serve many important functions including:
- Swaddling your baby can help encourage better sleep by protecting against your baby's natural startle reflex. This means more rest for you and your baby.
- Swaddling may help to soothe a colicky baby.
- Swaddling is comforting to a baby as it mimics a parent’s touch. It is an important first step in learning to self-soothe.
- Swaddling keeps the baby’s hands from scratching their face.
- Swaddling helps to keep your baby safely on their back when they sleep.
- By choosing to swaddle your baby you are eliminating unsafe objects in the crib such as a blanket which can increase the risk of SIDS.
Are Swaddle Blankets Safe?
Swaddling your baby can provide many benefits that can benefit both you and your baby. However, it is still important to follow safety guidelines to keep your little one safe and comfortable at all times.
Ensure you have not wrapped your baby too tight:
- If your swaddle is tight enough to limit the movement of your baby’s hips or legs it could limit the development of the hip.
- You want your swaddle tight enough to hold your baby’s arms firmly in place (to limit the startle reflex) without immobilizing the entire body.
Stop swaddling your baby as soon as they can roll over.
- Our swaddle blankets can be repurposed into a stroller or nursing cover, changing pad cover, burp cloth, and more as your little one grows.
Always lay your baby down on its back after swaddling.
- Back to Sleep is recommended by the National Institute of Health among many other professional organizations. When compared to sleeping on their back, sleeping on the stomach increases the risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) by 1.7 to 12.9%.
Only use one Blanket to Swaddle.
- Doubling up on your swaddle blankets can cause your baby to overheat and may increase the chances your swaddle becomes undone and could cause potential risks to your baby.
How to Swaddle Your Baby
Now that we have learned what not to do when swaddling your baby, we can take a better look at the best practices for achieving that perfect swaddle. Once you have practiced this technique you are sure to be able to swaddle in your sleep!
- The first step is to find a soft, flat surface to swaddle your baby on. You can use a bed or a soft carpeted floor to have enough room to spread out your swaddle blanket.
- Place the blanket in a diamond shape with one of the corners pointing at you.
- Fold down the top of the diamond blanket towards you. Place your baby on the swaddle blanket so that the bottom of their neck is placed along the crease in the fold at the top of the blanket and their feet are pointed towards you.
- Place your baby’s right arm close to their body. Now pull the right side of the blanket over your baby’s body and tuck it underneath them.
- At this point, your baby’s right arm is under the blanket and the left arm is free.
- Fold the bottom of the blanket upwards to cover your baby’s feet and midsection. If there is extra material you can tuck it into the front of your swaddle.
- Secure your swaddle. Place your baby’s left arm by their side and bring the remainder of the blanket across the baby’s chest.
How Many Swaddle Blankets Do I Need?
While opinions on this matter differ, it is generally believed you need between three and six swaddle blankets.
It is handy to have a few extra blankets so you have some to use while you are doing laundry. It is also important to consider the individual needs of your baby. Some babies really enjoy being swaddled and therefore the blankets are in use more often. Others have stomach issues that cause them to spit up more often, requiring more frequent washing.
Discover the perfect swaddle with our adorable three-pack of Bamboo Swaddle Blankets! Our luxuriously soft & organic bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial, temperature regulating, and gentle on baby's delicate skin. Get the best in comfort & style with the cute coordinating designs!